This sumptuous 17th century property overlooking the bay of Cannes, Mandelieu and the Esterel mountain range is set in a landscaped park of approx. 5 hectares and 15 hectares of forest.
The château has been completely renovated and brought up to the most modern standards, with home automation, air conditioning, wifi and is fully secure. It has generous entertainment areas, 3 master suites as well as a variety of additional quarters for guests and staff.
The south wing of the property is composed as follows:
- The Grand Salon of approx. 80 sqm,
- The library of approx. 50 sqm,
- The smoking room and bar of about 60 sqm,
- The dining room of about 50 sqm,
- A service office leading to a professional kitchen, a pantry, a wine tasting and storage area, etc.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR :
- A master suite (no. 1) consisting of a large terrace, a living room, a dressing room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR :
- A double family suite composed of 2 bedrooms (N°2 & 3) with a terrace of about 30 m2, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a separate toilet. A second bedroom en suite with bathroom.
- A suite (n°4) with a terrace of about 30 sqm consisting of a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- An access to the tower room (n°5) of about 25 sqm, by a small staircase, offering a panoramic view on the whole property, and an adjoining bathroom. As the room is not accessible by lift, it is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or tall people.
The North wing of the property also offers a service room on the ground floor and 4 guest rooms:
ON THE FIRST FLOOR :
- an en suite bedroom (N°6) of about 20 sqm, with a bathroom and a view on the garden.
- An en suite bedroom (N°7) of about 15 sqm, with a bathroom and a view of the courtyard.
- An en suite bedroom (N°8) of about 15 sqm, with a bathroom and a view of the garden.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR :
- A bedroom en suite (n°9) of about 20 sqm, with a bathroom and a view on the garden.
Finally, about 100 metres from the chateau below, a log cabin of about 25sqm called "Le Chalet", built from the trees on the property, offers the same luxury as the other rooms, with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom.
- A guest cabin with bathroom, living room and fully equipped kitchen.
- A 21 x 6 m swimming pool, which can be heated,
- A tournament size clay tennis court,
- A petanque court,
- A golf training area (chipping & putting),
- A 130m golf practice area,
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with fruit trees and fountains.
- Numerous terraces,
- A pizza oven
- A pleasant pool house of about 90sqm with a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, gas hob, brazier, coffee machine, wine cellar, dining area and lounge equipped for 12 people.
- A traditional rose garden with ±50 different varieties of roses Sarah DOUCHET - Agent commercial - EI - RSAC Nice 902 095 975
This Morocan restaurant nested above Saint-Basile district welcomes you on its terrace in the disorientation of its oasis: tents, cedar furniture, lanterns and soft carpets plunges you in the Morocan atmosphere. Here all the East flavours are tasted and enjoyed. A traditional and pleasant food for a successful evening.
La Menthe douce
1024 avenue du Général de Gaulle, Mougins 0493900471
Mas Candille restaurant, one star in the Michelin guid, offers an unrestricted view on Grasse and the Prealps. The chef Xavier Burelle offers a unique cooking experience. He reinterprets a traditional food and updates it always using fresh and seasonal products. An unforgettable cookery trip in the muffled atmosphere of its dining-room in winter or in the shade of its terrace in summer.
Restaurant le Mas Candille
Boulevard Clément Rebuffel, Mougins 0492284343
Awarded "Best Golfic Resort" in 2017 on the occasion of the World Golf Award celebration, Royal Golf Mougins offers a 18-hole course, stretches over 6004m,in par 71. A real invitation to discovery for a privileged few, this golf has been conceived in the bosom of a preserved nature. Royal Golf Mougins with a restaurant, a hotel and a spa is usually reserved to its members and a few privileged people.
Royal Golf Mougins
424 avenue du Roi, Mougins 0492924979